Returns of defective items -
Please contact us with any concerns regarding returns by sending an email to your account manager or email@example.com.
1. A replacement piece will only be given on goods having manufacturing defect. “Defect” is inclusive of tear in fabric, broken strap, incorrectly stitched etc. Note – glitter falling off the fabric is not considered as a defect/fault. Lunalae will look at each issue case by case and in no event shall our liability extend beyond the credit/replacement of product cost.
2. A replacement will only be given once the merchandise has been inspected and approved by Lunalae. The conclusion of the item deemed ‘faulty’ will be up to Lunalae’s discretion.
3. Lunalae must be notified of faulty items within two (2) months of the invoice date. Notification of faulty items after two (2) months of the invoice date will in no case receive refund or credit but only replacement. No faulty items will be replaced after three (3) months from the invoice date.
4. No replacement will be given on goods that have been altered in any way, or show signs of intentional tampering or excessive wear. Lunalae reserves the right for the final judgment in this regard.
5. Lunalae reserves the right to refuse credits or replacement due to claims related to size, fit, colour or fabric fault.
6. Lunalae will not reimburse for shipping charges, tax, duty, VAT, or any other charges associated with clearing customs.
2. Lunalae will inspect the faulty and conclude the approval or disapproval of the faulty item.
3. Lunalae will send out replacement piece with the following order. A store credit will be given only if the size or style is OOS. In that case, the value of your item will be credited to your next order.
4. Once approved, we may or may not request to post back to our head office on the address below.
Suite 1, Level M,
55-59 Parramatta Rd
Lidcombe NSW 2141
Please note - We do not EXCHANGE any items sold for Wholesale.